Wednesday 27 September 2017

Our tri star gymnastics trip






Wednesday the 27th of September 2017 we room 14 went with our buddy class room to to tri-star If you do not know the location well simple its at the left side of Cameron pool.Its really awesome because we go to play games jump on the trampoline and also we go to do gymnastics I thought they were really easy But it turns out that they weren't that easy because we had climb in this sort of monkey bar so that you can get the bean bag inside this holoa hope.

My favourite one was jumping on the trampoline it was really bouncy we hand to land on our landing positions but I fell down because it was so bouncy it sended me flying forward I could not control my speed.So second time i tried I just fell down but i kept on trying and trying until I would land on my landing position.

When we took of our shoes man it smelled really badly but guess what the people who was teaching us said?They said that it was Delicious.Really you got to be kidding me I am so embarrassed but I don't care.When we were inside the gymnastics it still smelled people must have been embaresed when they took of their shoes off.








No comments:

Post a Comment

season rymes