Monday 6 November 2017

Health Talk

Health talk well for those who haven't heard of a health talk let me tell what it is health talk is usually from an adult who has experiences a lot from their school it was really awesome becuase we got to learn how many teaspoons of sugar was in the raro I was really surprised hear are some photos.
This is a picture of our class actually my teachers class it was so not cool because some people got to sit on the chairs like SAM and my best mates anyways we all learned how many sugars of teaspoons were inside the drinks


So I hope you get to learn the same things like me  and please be free to comment down below and also you are free to follow me this is really good to learn for those who think that this is boring our health talking teacher she is really wise yep BYE BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

season rymes